Bec Donlan EBOOST Brand Ambassador
30 September 2015Bec Donlan moved to New York City from Melbourne two years ago and brought her “Sweat with Bec” business to the Big Apple. Bec is a personal trainer, holistic coach and a self-professed nutrition obsessed, food fanatic. Bec’s philosophy is that you can become the best version of yourself without feeling deprived. She brings a bit of sass to her holistic approach to build up her clients from the inside out. And when it comes to the inside, Bec is very careful about what she puts into her body. She now makes SPRUCE™ and POW® a part of her daily routine to keep herself and her clients fueled and on the right track.
Why do you use EBOOST?I really love getting the most out of my day, I work crazy hours and constantly help others achieve their fitness goals. When training myself I can’t afford to have a lackluster workout due to low energy levels. POW pre-workout is a super clean energy I can rely on and I know my workouts will be killer.
What’s your workout routine?My workout week is packed, it’s what keeps me sane, gives me the energy to get through my crazy work days and cope with stress. I love to lift heavy, to give most exercises a core focus, am a sucker for jump rope and love a good boxing sesh. I have discovered over the years that mixing up my weight training with HIIT sessions is key to keep my fitness game on point. My typical week looks a bit like this…
- Monday: 20 min jump rope as well as chest and triceps
- Tuesday: 20 min running intervals on the treadmill and back and biceps
- Wednesday: 45 min Boxing with Jump rope intervals and abs.
- Thursday: Leg Day!!
- Friday: 20 mins jump rope and Shoulders
- Saturday: 2x 25min HIIT sessions. This is usually full body, lots of crazy explosive movements, abs work and where I get to play around and have some fun and try new things.
- Sunday: Active rest day- aka less intense leisurely outdoorsy activities, this could be anything from a hike to a bike ride and always so important for Sunday Funday!