Raechel Soicher EBOOST Ambassador
26 February 2015Get to know Raechel Soicher, one of our new EBOOST Ambassadors. Raechel is a runner, blogger and an experimental psychologist who teaches at a community college in Florida. She discovered EBOOST when she was looking for a healthy and natural energy drink to keep her going during her killer workouts!
Why do you use EBOOST?About a year ago I was looking for a new energy supplement and I found EBOOST. The scientist in me (I’m an experimental psychologist by training) wanted to know if the science behind the product in fact supported it. Often times, I see tweets or other Internet posts about products that are obvious trash, completely duping the unaware. As I’m always teaching my college students – before making a decision, review the evidence!
What’s your workout routine?Monday: A 3-4 mile run OR a strength workout
- Biceps (standing curls (30 lbs, 12 reps x 3 sets)
- Single-arm curls (15 lbs, 12 reps x 3 sets)
- Cable curls (30 lbs, 12 reps x 3 sets)
- Triceps (overhead press (30 lbs, 12 reps x 3 sets)
- Dips (body weight, 8 reps x 3 sets)
- Cable pull-down (40 lbs, 10 reps x 3 sets)
- Back (unassisted bodyweight pull-ups (between 3-8 reps)
- Low row (40 lbs, 12 reps x 3 sets)
- Lawnmowers (20 lbs, 12 reps x 3 sets)
- Chest: chest press (40 lbs, 12 reps x 3 sets), chest fly (30 lbs, 12 reps x 3 sets) and decline pushups (bodyweight, 10 reps x 3 sets)