EBOOST Supports Participants in Bike MS
21 September 2009
Most of you have heard of Multiple Sclerosis (MS), a chronic, often disabling disease that attacks the central nervous system. Symptoms may be mild, such as numbness in the limbs, or severe, such as paralysis or loss of vision. The progress, severity, and specific symptoms of MS are unpredictable and vary from one person to another. Today, new treatments and advances in research are giving new hope to people affected by the disease.
Bike MS is a series of 100 bike rides across the US with one goal in mind: raising funds and awareness of Multiple Sclerosis. The money raised funds research for better treatments and a cure, and also allows the National MS Society to offer countless vital programs and services for the 400,000 Americans who are living with this devastating disease.
EBOOST wants to support all the participants in Bike MS. We're offering a free sample of EBOOST to all riders AND everyone who sponsors a rider. The steps to support the riders and claim your free EBOOST are simple:
1. Click here to go to our facebook page
2. Become a fan
3. Post a message to the wall telling us which rider you supported
4. Wait for our email asking for your shipping address
But that's not all.
In addition to offering free samples, we're offering a special discount on all EBOOST products. Just use the code MSRIDE at eboost.com checkout and we'll donate 20% of the sale to Bike MS. And to say thanks for helping eradicate MS, we'll ship your EBOOST for free!
- Click here to go to the S. California Bike MS website.
- Click here to visit the National MS Society website.
- Click here to go to our facebook page.
- Click here to order your EBOOST